- BAE Systems
- Stewart & Stevenson LLC
- The Boeing Company
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT)
- Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC)
- Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT)
- National Robotics Engineering Center
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority
- Garden State Parkway Authority
- Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Maryland State Highway Administration
- New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Interntational Truck and Engine Corp.
- Paccar, Inc.
- City of Pittsburgh
- Parker Hannifin
- Dyno Nobel Industries
- Stewart & Stevenson
- City of Philadelphia Fleet Management
- NY City DOT and Sanitation
- Washington, DC Department of Public Works
- Denver Department of Transportation (DOT) City and State
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- City of Baltimore Department of Public Works
Troop Carriers Deployed Overseas
Representatives from J&J and Mack Trucks, Inc. met in Somerset, PA to review the pilot model for new troop carriers being exported to the country of Azerbaijan. Mack and J&J worked closely together to provide an economical solution for the movement of troops and supplies.
The unit features a Mack® Granite™ model chassis GU613E, custom tarp system, fold-down sides and a fold-down tailgate with built in step assemblies for easy entry and exit. The removable aluminum center seating and recessed tie downs in the floor allow the units to easily be converted for supply missions. J&J Truck Equipment, a division of Somerset Welding & Steel, Inc. is supporting the contract.